“You like me! You really really like me!”
This week I was very honoured to receive a Shine on Award from Joan at FitJourney50.
This is especially awesome for me, because it’s my first ever blogging award! 🙂
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
- Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Seven Random Facts about Me (God only knows if they are actually interesting…):
- For my 30th birthday I sold everything I owned and flew to Australia. For my 40th I’m just going to have a barbeque.
- I have a birthmark on my left butt cheek.
- I have a tattoo of two dragons on my back.
- I take 20 minute showers, and I don’t care if it’s bad for the environment.
- All of my animals are rescues or ‘hand me downs’ and they are awesome. How could no one else love them?
- I have lived in three countries (Canada, America, Australia), and five provinces.
- I used to speak reasonable French, but now I can only sort of understand it. Once, I ordered THREE of everything at an A&W restaurant when attempting to do it in French.
- We Shall Have Pie
- Running Sunflower
- Miss. Once Upon a Marathon
- Girly Camping
- Run 5k a Day
- Once and Future Runner
- GRIT by BRIT
- Fit for 365
- Journey to Wellness