- Friday: RDO (day off yay!) and got a new job (holy smokes!!)
- Casual weekend, with much soul searching and weird dreams. Plus a nice baby shower with a few new and old friends. Girls weekend!!
- Long weekend!! Monday off YAY! With a big new HIIT/CX workout with the girls!
- Tuesday: Big launch of CXWorx and Vive afterwards. DOMS!!
- Wednesday: More DOMS!! Half day of work, with second stage of root canal done in the afternoon. While laying in bed recovering, realising that I really need to get a hustle on with a few work projects before I leave and before end of financial year! Ack! 47 days! Panic stations! Balance fixed my DOMS!
- Thursday: Feeling physically right. Stinking horrible painful miserable gonna cry at work rough as guts day in which I learned that Attack won’t fix what ails ya unless you can really blast yourself in the workout. Should not have held back. I did, however, feel heaps better once I had a good laugh.
- Friday: in which I worked my butt off all day; was proven completely wrong that Friday fitness won’t work, and missed HIIT because I forgot my shoes and had to go home to retrieve them…(I have made fun of others for less…) but got back in time for CXWorx.
A workout EVERY DAY this week!!
A run planned for both Saturday and Sunday, plus starting Vive training in earnest this weekend. Launching in only 11 days!