Today I got to add dairy back in, and really, it was a non-event.
I had a cup of tea and milk and yep, as suspected, not good for me. Instant squidgy feeling.
What? Squidgy is so a word! 🙂
I am a big fan of cheese, but wasn’t so excited about adding it back in that I had some early on.
I got up early, and thanks to eating a second helping of potato salad before bed, I wasn’t really hungry right away. So I did some Vive and Balance training first, and then decided on just a banana. But the bananas have suffered in this heat and were terribly over-ripe. So I decided I better use up those bananas and make some Banana Bread. And since I had the oven on, and since I had all the ingredients, I thought I would try to whip up the Gluten Free Museli Slice I wanted to try (gluten free, but certainly not sugar-free, but oh well), and a loaf of bread since we had only a crust of bread left after I broke down and had one slice of plain toast with butter.
Finally! At about 10am, I had some breakfast in me!
I took some fruit and veg for snacks to work, as I had a session of Balance training (needed to do two tracks twice to nail the timing and instructing out loud – talking makes a huge difference to how things come together) followed by Vive training at 2pm. All done and dusted by 3:30pm and really, I think Monday is going to be a great day! Lots of fun!
Early morning measurements:
- Weight: 70.9kg
- Chest: 92.4cm
- Waist: 83.5
- Hips: 103cm (up a cm!?)
- Thighs: 64 (also up!)
- Damn you carbs!!
Food Eaten Today:
- About half a banana
- Piece of toast with butter
- A few grapes, a few strawberries, and a few veggeis
- Very small piece of banana bread (it’s good) and 2 small pieces of Slice (good, but it didn’t set, it stayed kind of crumbly/doughy)
- Rice, tuna and veggies
- Strawberries and Ice Cream (it’s dairy, right 😉 )
Exercise For Today:
- Balance tracks for about an hour
- Vive tracks for about 40 minutes
- Balance training for about 1 hour
- More Vive practice for about 20 minutes
- Move Vive practice for about an hour
Pretty bloody good if you ask me! 🙂