I’ve been busy…
I am at some sort of record low for consecutive days of exercise for the Juneathon challenge.
Things can only get better, right?
I have probably done more hours on each day than I usually do!
It’s one week into Juneathon. Let’s see how I fared:
- Friday 1st – 0 exercise. They don’t have anywhere to dance in this town and I even went OUT.
- Saturday 2nd – Lots and LOTS of house work. Lots of reading. No training.
- Sunday 3rd – Lots of reading. No training.
- Monday 4th – 2.5 hours of Balance training. Lots of reading.
- (Maybe this should have been a read-a-thon month :P)
- Tuesday 5th – no training
- Wednesday 6th – Balance 1 hour, Pump 1 hour, Balance 1 hour
- Thursday 7th – Balance 1 hour, Balance 1 hour, Attack 1 hour (tell you about it later)
So I’ve trained 3/7 days, but have done 8.5 hours of exercise.
Okay, I admit that my own rules make the number of training sessions a moot point, but still. Gotta be chuffed with the number of hours 😛
Sadly, no horse riding or running took place this whole week either.
Imagine my look of fear….
Running is going to HURT when I do it again.
TK will be fine, as long as I don’t leave it any longer. Saturday there MUST be a ride. No ifs ands or buts about it.
How has your Juneathon been going? Anyone out there working their butts off? 🙂