I’ve registered for a new one month challenge from the Personal Excellence Blog.
It’s called “Be a Better Me in 30 Days” and it makes some great promises!! To summarise from the blog:
So what exactly does it mean to “Be a Better Me“? It means…
- To become a better person – One that we will be proud of.
- Weed out the traits we do not like.
- Build new, desired traits.
- To develop our character.
- To (re-)discover ourselves.
- To cultivate universal values.
So, I am not entirely sure what to expect, except that I will receive a daily assignment that should take 30-60 minutes to complete. Since my blog is all about becoming my best self I think this challenge really sounds like something I must try!!
Of course, I’ll be sharing along the way! I hope we both enjoy the journey!
Oh, if you’re interested, you can sign up too! It starts August 1st, so there’s still time to register. Just pop over to the Personal Excellence Blog for more details.