I’m not posting as much as I’d like, but I have been reading a lot. Here’s a few feel-good posts about simplicity, getting things done, beauty and other goodies.
In no particular order:
- What People Want
- Who Told You You Were Less Than?
- Finding Focus in a World of Distraction
- Turning Self-Doubt into Success
- Imagine How Much We’d Get Done…
- Oprah’s Final Message
- 13 Helping Points When Things Don’t Go Your Way
- How to Have More Best Friends
- Time for a New You? Evaluate yourself with these tools
- Find Peace in the Still Waters Within
- The Blame Game
- The Comparison Trap
- The Top 5 Regrets of People on their Death Beds
- The Illusion of Control
- The One Thing Standing Between You and Simplicity
- Beauty is in the Different
- 7 Ways to Simplify Your Life
- Do You Have a To-Do List or a To-Be List?
- 7 Tips for Balancing Your Life
- Reconnecting With Compassion
- What Stops Us From Connecting With People?
- 30 Ways to Make Today a Good Day
- 25 Instant Stress Relievers
- Small Wins and Feeling Good
- How Can I Be Like Oprah?
- 10 Things in Life that Really Don’t Matter
- What Do You Want to Do With Your Life?
Happy Reading! 🙂