Check out this cool post:
What an awesome young lady. Not only did she complete a Modern Pentathalon, but she did it during the month of Ramadan – Muslim fasting – and maintained her fast! For those who don’t know, during Ramadan, NOTHING passes the lips from before sunrise to sunset – not even water. Quite a feat!
- Pistol Shooting – for points and time
- Fencing – against an opponent
- Swimming – 200m freestyle in 2:30 (men) or 2:40 (women)
- Riding – Show jumping obstacleson an unfamiliar horse drawn by lots!
- Running – 3,000m cross-country/road course in 10 minutes for men and 11:20 seconds for women.
Wow, this sport is crazy enough, I might just want to participate! 🙂
Had you heard of this sport before? Thoughts?